Our primary function is to serve processes from Arizona and other court systems. Our purpose is to provide courteous and professional service in a timely and diligent manner. Our goal is to accomplish our objectives while meeting and exceeding the standards of trust and integrity the public deserves. Providing service to:
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
Constable Information Form
This list is not all-inclusive, for exact fees please contact the Constable's Office. Fees pursuant to ARS, section 11-445:
- Civil Process: $16 per defendant (at the same address) + mileage one way + preparation fee.
- Forcible Detainer: $24 for 1st defendant, $16 for each additional defendant (at the same address) + mileage one way + preparation fee. Please submit these documents to the Constable's office on the same day issued.
- Writ of Restitution: $48 + mileage one way, postage fee $10 + preparation fee.
- Writ of Garnishment: $40 + mileage one way + preparation fee
- Orders of Protection and Injunctions Against Harassment (derived from dating relationships): No fee
- Injunctions Against Harassment: civil process fees apply.
Mileage: 6 or less miles = $16. $2.40 for each additional mile (or portion of) exceeding 6 miles. Mileage is calculated from the Constable's Office to the place of service. Additional mileage fees may apply for additional service attempts.
Processing Fee (includes notary services, if required): $8