Modify a Court Order for Parenting Time (Disagree)


You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :

  • You want to change parenting time or parenting time and child support for any reason including that the other party is not using his or her parenting time, and,
  • You do not wish to or cannot submit an agreement to this change signed by you and the other party. and,
  • The court order that you want to change is a Cochise County order, and,
  • It is in the child(ren)'s best interest to make a change to that order, and,
  • You are aware of the following two provisions of Arizona law:
    • The court shall not restrict a parent's parenting time rights unless it finds that the parenting time would endanger seriously the child's physical, mental, moral or emotional health. Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) 25-411 (C)
    • The court shall assess attorney fees and costs against a party seeking modification if the court finds that the modification action is vexatious and constitutes harassment. A.R.S. 25-411 (F)
  • You may not use these forms to change custody. Mow called "Legal Decision Making in Arizona).

Warning: If the order you want to change is not from this county, ask a lawyer about the requirements to file your Petition (Request) with this Court.

Please note about step 1: If the children's residence has not changed since the last court order, you will not need the affidavit regarding minor children.