The Finance Department is primarily a service department that supports the Board of Supervisors, County Administrator, departments, and the public. These services include:
- Assist in the budget process
- Assist with the annual audit of the financial statements.
- Establish and maintain a system of internal controls adequate to assure protection of assets
- Maintaining accurate, comprehensive records of all financial transactions
- Process all invoices for payment
- Process each biweekly payroll and prepare all federal and state reports
- Provide comprehensive, accurate, well-designed annual and interim financial reports
- Purchase goods and services in accordance with state statutes and the county procurement policy
Annual Financial Related Reports
- Cochise County Full Cost Allocation Plan and Cost of Tax Assessment & Collection Based on Fiscal Year 2022 Actual Expenditures (PDF)
- Cochise County Sheriff Department Adult Detention Per Diem Rate Study Based on Fiscal Year 2022 Actual Expenditures (PDF)
- Cochise County Federal 2 CFR 200 Cost Allocation and Indirect Cost Rates Based on Fiscal Year 2022 Actual Expenditures (PDF)
- 2022 Annual Financial Related Reports
- 2021 Annual Financial Related Reports
- Cochise County Fiscal Year 2021 Federal Cost Allocation Plan and Indirect Cost Rates (PDF)
- Cochise County Fiscal Year 2021 Adult Detention Rate Study (PDF)
- Cochise County Fiscal Year 2021 Cost Allocation Plan and Cost of Tax Assessment (PDF)
Highway User Revenue Fund Reports
- If you need further assistance with accounts payable, vendors, W-9's, general ledger corrections, audit, or general information, please call 520-432-8370.
- If you need further assistance with payroll, please call 520-432-8380.
- If you need further assistance with budget, please call 520-432-9219.
- If you need to see the county financial statement (ACFR, AELR) please visit Arizona Auditor General