Employee Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Paid Time Off
New Year's Day, Civil Rights Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
For more information go to Policy 2207 Holidays (PDF).
- Full-time employees accrue 6.5 hours per pay period
- Part-time employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week accrue personal leave at a pro-rated amount
For more information go to Policy 2210 Personal Leave (PDF).
- Full-time employees are granted 40 hours of sick leave on January 1st of each year.
- Employees beginning employment after February 1st of the year receive a pro-rated amount of sick leave.
- Part-time and temporary employees earn one hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked.
For more information go to Policy 2211 Earned Paid Sick Leave (PDF).
Special Leave Circumstances
Administrative Leave, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Military Leave, Voting
For more information go to Policy 2212 Special Leave Circumstances (PDF).
Training & Development
- Cochise County supports our employee's pursuit of continuing education through Policy 2224 Education Reimbursement (PDF).
- Additional training and development opportunities are supported by individual departments.
Health & Wellness
Cochise Combined Trust
Cochise County provides regional leadership and effective, high-quality services with personal and professional integrity.
Dental Summary of Benefits
Employee Assistance Program
- EPO Buy to Up Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- EPO Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- FSA Benefit Guide and Enrollment Information (PDF)
- HDHP Buy to Up Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- HDHP Preventative Drug List Covered 100 Percent (PDF)
- HDHP Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- HSA Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- Living or traveling outside of Arizona TELADOC information (PDF)
- PHCS Network has been added to HDHP Plans Effective July 1, 2020 (PDF)