Employee Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Paid Time Off
- New Year's Day
- Civil Rights Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
For more information go to Policy 2207 Holidays (PDF).
- Full-time employees accrue 6.5 hours per pay period
- Part-time employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week accrue personal leave at a pro-rated amount
For more information go to Policy 2210 Personal Leave (PDF).
- Full-time employees are granted 40 hours of sick leave on January 1st of each year.
- Employees beginning employment after February 1st of the year receive a pro-rated amount of sick leave.
- Part-time and temporary employees earn one hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked.
For more information go to Policy 2211 Earned Paid Sick Leave (PDF).
Special Leave Circumstances
- Administrative Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Military Leave
For more information go to Policy 2212 Special Leave Circumstances (PDF).
Training & Development
- Cochise County supports our employee's pursuit of continuing education through Policy 2224 Education Reimbursement (PDF).
- Additional training and development opportunities are supported by individual departments.
Health & Wellness
Cochise Combined Trust
Cochise County provides regional leadership and effective, high-quality services with personal and professional integrity.
Dental Summary of Benefits
Employee Assistance Program
- EPO Buy to Up Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- EPO Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- FSA Benefit Guide and Enrollment Information (PDF)
- HDHP Buy to Up Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- HDHP Preventative Drug List Covered 100 Percent (PDF)
- HDHP Summary of Benefits Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- HSA Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- PHCS Network has been added to HDHP Plans Effective July 1, 2020 (PDF)