Paid Time Off
New Year's Day, Civil Rights Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
For more information go to Policy 2207 Holidays (PDF).
- Full-time employees accrue 6.5 hours per pay period
- Part-time employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week accrue personal leave at a pro-rated amount
For more information go to Policy 2210 Personal Leave (PDF).
- Full-time employees are granted 40 hours of sick leave on January 1st of each year.
- Employees beginning employment after February 1st of the year receive a pro-rated amount of sick leave.
- Part-time and temporary employees earn one hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked.
For more information go to Policy 2211 Earned Paid Sick Leave (PDF).
Special Leave Circumstances
Administrative Leave, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Military Leave, Voting
For more information go to Policy 2212 Special Leave Circumstances (PDF).
Training & Development
- Cochise County supports our employee's pursuit of continuing education through Policy 2224 Education Reimbursement (PDF).
- Additional training and development opportunities are supported by individual departments.
Health & Wellness
Cochise Combined Trust
View Wellness Information