The Cochise County Juvenile Court is a branch of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona and is charged under federal and state law with jurisdiction over:
- Children under the age of 18 who are referred for reasons of incorrigibility and/or delinquency
- Families petitioned under juvenile dependency laws
- Parents facing termination of parental rights
- Juvenile guardianships and adoptions
Report Sexual Abuse
- To report sexual abuse or any other type of abuse, call the Child Protective Services (CPS) hotline at 888-767- 2445.
- Mexican Consulate phone: 520-364-3107
- The 24-hour sexual assault crisis line: 520-327-7273
- Your local police department
- Human Trafficking Awareness Flyer (PDF)
- Juvenile Detention Alternative Initiative (JDAI)
You are not alone - If you or someone you know is depressed or contemplating suicide, Teen Lifeline can help. Call 800-248-TEEN any time to speak with a counselor. They are there to offer safe, confidential services.