The Cochise County Art Competition is coming up! To sign up and for more details, please contact your school county fair art representative! Representatives, please see the link below for registration! The deadline to register is close of business on Sept. 17th. Any projects received after this date will not be displayed or judged. For more info or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Representatives, please click here to register art: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CYXB279
The New Crossroads Academy is Accepting New Students!
Join the waitlist for New Crossroads Academy TODAY! This online accommodations school is opening soon, and you can get your high school diploma! The eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Must be between the ages of 16-22
2. Must have been out of school for at least 30 days
3. Must be a resident of Arizona.
Inscribense en la lista de espera de New Crossroads Academy HOY! Esta escuela en línea va a abrir pronto y se puede obtener su diploma de la escuela secundaria! Estos son los requisitos para inscribirse:
1. Hay que tener 16-22 anos de edad.
2. Hay que no haber asistido a la escuela por más que 30 días
3. Hay que ser residente de Arizona
To complete enrollment, visit our partner, Graduation Solutions' webpage.
Within the scope of the Arizona Revised Statutes and in collaboration with state and local agencies, the Cochise County School Superintendent's office provides guidance, advocacy, programs, and services that support Cochise County Schools.
Our responsibilities include:
- Preparing payroll and expense checks for twenty-one districts
- Coordinating special events like the County Spelling Bee and the Education Exhibit at the County Fair
- Providing professional development for teachers and other school personnel
- Overseeing school governing board elections and appointments, bond and override elections
- Filing Homeschool affidavits and teacher certificates
- Maintaining a Homeschool library
- Overseeing the jail education program for juveniles