Tom Crosby, District 1 Supervisor
Supervisor Tom Crosby is a former U.S. Border Patrol agent and pilot with 26 years of U.S. border security experience. He has Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology, and prior to his role as Cochise County Supervisor, Crosby served as a Sierra Vista City Councilman. He is also a member of the Public Safety Retirement Board, and Correction Officers Retirement Board.
Crosby is also a former First Vice Chairman of the Cochise County Republican Committee and was elected First Vice Chairman of Cochise County Republican Committee three times. Former roles also include:
- Vice Chairman of Veritas Christian Community School Board
- Vice President of Sierra Vista Industrial Development Authority
- Security Guard at Point Loma Naval Base
- Security Patrol Officer for San Diego Trolley System
- Assistant Deputy Probation Officer and House Parent in California Youth Authority "Halfway House"
- And former advocate for Youth "Big Brother"
Tom Crosby is married to Ronda, they have been married for over 30 years and have two children; a daughter who is an Army Blackhawk Instructor Pilot and a son who is an adjunct college professor of Philosophy and Ethics.