Clerk of the Court Payments
Point and Pay
As part of our commitment to provide citizens with efficient, convenient service, the Cochise County Clerk of the Superior Court has partnered with "Point & Pay" to offer payment of a variety of services online. PLEASE NOTE: Point & Pay charges a convenience fee of 2.5% or $2.00, whichever is greater.
Fine/Fees and Restitution Enforcement (FARE) Program
Use these instructions only if you have received a collections notice. The Fines/Fees and Restitution Enforcement (FARE) Program is a statewide initiative of the Arizona Judicial branch. Courts are given the ability to assign outstanding debt associated to civil traffic, criminal traffic and criminal violations. The program is a public/private partnership between the Administrative Office of the Courts, the Motor Vehicle Division, Arizona Department of Revenue and a private vendor. For all other fines/fees and restitution payments, use the "Point and Pay" option.
FARE Payment Options:
- By phone: call 1-866-859-2527
- In person at 100 Quality Hill, Bisbee, AZ 85603 or 100 Colonia de Salud, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- Mail in money order or cashier’s check to 100 Quality Hill, PO Drawer CK, Bisbee, AZ 85603
- Pay with cash at your local CVS, Family Dollar, 7-11, or other retail stores who use this service
For additional information visit Arizona Code of Judicial Administration (ACJA) § 5-205.
- Forms of payment accepted: cash, certified checks, business checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover).
- We do not accept personal checks.
- There is a convenience fee of 2.5% or $2.00, whichever is greater, applied to all credit and debit transactions.
- There is a $25 charge for a dishonored check plus any additional charges assessed by the financial institution of the holder, payee, or assignee.
- There is a $30 charge for every “stop payment” on a check.
- If a business check is dishonored by the financial institution, any subsequent payments shall be made by cash, money order, cashier’s check, or debit card only.
- Receipts are issued upon payment. Please retain for your records.