Every 10 years after the U.S. Census is released, the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission (IRC) is responsible for redrawing Congressional and Legislative district lines. Arizona counties, including Cochise County, are responsible for updating voting precinct, Justice Court precinct, and Board of Supervisor district boundaries (A.R.S. §§ 16-411 and 22-101).
Redistricting Advisory Commission
- Board of Supervisors Districts
- College District Map
- Justice Court Precincts Map
Redistricting Advisory Commission Public Hearing Schedule
November 4, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
- Benson: Benson City Council Chambers, 599 S. Dragoon Street, Benson, AZ 85602
- Willcox: Willcox City Council Chambers, 300 W. Rex Allen Drive, Willcox, AZ 85643
November 8, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
- Bisbee: Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 1415 Melody Lane, Building G, Bisbee, AZ 85603
- Douglas: Douglas City Hall, City Council Chambers, 425 E. 10th Street, Douglas, AZ 85607
November 16, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
- Sierra Vista: Sierra Vista City Hall, City Council Chambers, 1011 N. Coronado Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- Huachuca City: Huachuca City Town Hall, Town Council Chambers, 500 Gonzales Blvd, Huachuca City, AZ 85616
Public comments will be received during Redistricting Advisory Commission Public Hearings. If you would like to submit written comments for the Commission’s consideration, you may do so by submitting a comment form. Click the "comments" button below to access the form.
Please note: written comments will not be read aloud during the public hearings, but instead are submitted for the record and for consideration.