Adult Guardianship / Conservatorship


You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation:

  • You want to have the court appoint and/or conservator for an adult, or for a person at least 17 1/2 years old to become effective at age 18, AND
  • A guardian and conservator will be needed for longer that 6 months (see separate "Temporary Orders" packet if needed for 6 months or less), AND
  • The person lived in  or owns property in Cochise County, AND
  • A doctor has said or will say that the person needs a guardian and/or conservator, or will need one as an adult.