BISBEE, Ariz. (02/27/2023) – The Cochise County Library District has partnered with Act One to provide Culture Passes at libraries across Cochise County.
Culture Passes provide admission for two people at participating museums and cultural destinations and may be checked out by any county resident with a library card. Cochise County libraries join more than 120 other libraries across Arizona that participate in the Culture Pass program.
“We are very excited to bring Culture Passes to Cochise County,” said County Librarian Amadee Ricketts. “Arizona has amazing museums and other attractions, and this is a great way to expand access for families in Cochise County.”
Here is more information on Culture Passes:
- Passes must be checked out in person at the library.
- Patrons are limited to one pass per family or individual at a time, up to two passes per month.
- Passes are valid for seven days from the checkout date.
- Passes are not renewable and cannot be requested in advance.
If you would like to check availability before heading to your library, you can view the library catalog online.
When you have checked out your pass, it is highly encouraged to contact the venue ahead of time for current hours and policies. For more information call 928-759-3040.
Current pass offerings and quantity per library:
- Amerind Museum (5)
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (7)
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum (2)
- Cave Creek Museum (3)
- Desert Botanical Garden (4)
- The Heard Museum (5)
- Pueblo Grande Museum (3)
- Reid Park Zoo (4)
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (3)
- Sedona Heritage Museum (2)
- Superstition Mountain Museum (3)
- Tohono Chul Park (4)
- Tucson Botanical Gardens (4)
- Tucson Museum of Art (4)
- University of Arizona Museum of Art (5)
Libraries participating in the Culture Pass program as part of the countywide initiative include Benson Public Library, Bisbee’s Copper Queen Library, Bowie’s Jimmie Libhart Library, Douglas Public Library, Elfrida Library, Huachuca City Public Library, Portal’s Myrtle Kraft Library, Sunizona’s Alice Woods Library, Sunsites Community Library, Tombstone City Library, and Willcox’s Elsie S. Hogan Community Library. Sierra Vista Public Library is planning to offer Culture Passes under their own program agreement. Look for details about the program launch in Sierra Vista soon.