How Can I Get Copies of Filed Documents?

Copies of documents can be requested through our Research Office. Research Office hours are: 8 am - 5 pm weekdays, except government holidays. The research specialist's normal hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 am to 3 pm.

Please call ahead to ensure that the record you need is available. The Bisbee office has most records available onsite in either electronic, paper, or microfilm formats, but the selection at the Sierra Vista office is limited. Documents are usually, but not always, available the day the order is processed. You will be notified if your request requires additional time.

Requesting Copies of Court Documents Page

Show All Answers

1. What Are Your Office Hours?
2. What Are the Courtroom Rules?
3. How Much Do I Owe in Fines, Fees, or Restitution?
4. How Do I Get a Marriage License?
5. Where Do I Get Jury Duty Information?
6. How Do I Get a Passport?
7. What Do I Need to Bring with Me to Get A Passport?
8. How Much Are the Fees?
9. Records Request
10. How Can I Get Copies of Filed Documents?
11. Where Can I Get the Right Forms?
12. What Is the Policy For Getting Copies of Signed Orders?
13. How do I become a Private Process Server?