How do I visit a youth?

Visitation and phone contacts can be coordinated with the Santa Cruz Juvenile Detention Center by calling 520-375-58195 or the Pinal County Juvenile Detention Center by calling 520-866-4000.

Special visits shall be authorized when ordered by the court or may be authorized if the parent is participating in a scheduled Individual Education Plan (IEP). All visits are dependent upon facility safety and security variables.

Show All Answers

1. Why doesn't a youth go to Detention for committing an offense?
2. My child was detained where will they go?
3. Who pays for medical and/or dental work completed while my child is in Detention?
4. When is a youth released from Detention?
5. After admission to Detention, how long does it take for a youth to see a Judge?
6. If a youth is allowed to go home, what happens?
7. How do I visit a youth?