How do I request an early ballot?

You may request an early ballot by one of the following:

  1. Verbally - by call Voter Registration at 520-432-8354 or 520-432-8358
  2. In writing to:
    Cochise County Recorder
    1415 Melody Lane
    Building B
    Bisbee, AZ 85603

Requests can be taken from 93 days through 11 days prior to an election (We start mailing the ballots 26 days prior to the Election.). If you will be out of town, you may request that an early ballot be mailed to the address where you will be staying.

Show All Answers

1. Who can register to vote?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. Where are the voter registration forms available?
4. When is one registered to vote?
5. How do I obtain voter registration card?
6. When do I re-register?
7. Can I change my name or address by phone?
8. When is the last day that I can register to vote, change my name, or address?
9. When is a registration cancelled?
10. When is a voter placed on the inactive Voter Registration list?
11. How do I vote early?
12. How do I request an early ballot?
13. What should I do if I make a mistake on my early ballot?
14. I have a family member in a nursing home. How can they vote?
15. What if they are a homebound voter?
16. Can I arrange to have a ballot sent to my family member who is overseas?
17. If I did not vote in the Primary Election, can I still vote in the General Election?
18. What does Arizona's Open Primary Law mean?
19. What are Provisional Ballots?
20. What are "Conditional Provisional Ballots?"
21. What should I expect prior to the election?