**** Click Orange "MENU" Button For More Options ****
EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2020 FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN IN THE
A PARTIR DEL 1ro DE JUNIO DE 2020 ES OBLIGATORIO USAR CUBREBOCAS O MÁSCARAS PROECTORAS EN EL TRIBUNAL Y EN LAS OFICINAS JUDICIALES.
The mission of the Cochise County Adult Probation Department is to promote the safety of our community by enforcing court sanctions, partnering with the community to provide prevention services, guiding probationers to lawful self-sufficiency, and supporting the rights of crime victims.
In furtherance of our Mission Statement, we believe:
- People can change, and probation services are a viable means to effect positive change.
- In partnering with the community to habilitate the offender and to enrich the community.
- In supporting and advocating for victims' rights.
- In treating all people with dignity and respect.
- In conducting ourselves in a manner that promotes the integrity of the court and the credibility of probation.
You have been identified as a victim of crime. Once the suspect has been arrested, you have a right to be heard before the court makes a decision on the offender's release. For arrests on weekends or holidays (only) please call the Sierra Vista Jail at 520-803-3857 to confirm the time of the hearing.