Forms - Cochise County Superior Court’s Self-Help Center

Arizona Revised Statutes - Title 25 Marriage and Dissolution – Arizona  law re: Marriage and Dissolution

Arizona Supreme Court’s Website on Family Law Issues – Child Support and Family Law Information

Filing Fees We accept cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, Visa and MasterCard. Personal checks are not accepted. If you do not have the ability to pay you may request that the court order your fees waived or deferred by submitting a Request for Waiver or Deferral Forms.

It is your responsibility to provide the Clerk’s office with the proper number of copies and a self-addressed, stamped envelope. We will return the copies to you to serve on the other party. You may also be required to send a copy to Department of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) if the State is involved in your case.

You may file your documents, copies, and filing fee(s) at either Clerk’s office location or mail them to:

Clerk of the Superior Court
Bisbee, Arizona 85603

PLEASE NOTE: Most court files are available to the public for review. Rule 43.1(f)(2) of the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure states that the filing party shall omit sensitive data (unless specifically requested by the court) from the documents to be filed in the court. “Sensitive data” is defined in the rule as Social Security numbers, bank account numbers, credit card numbers or other financial account numbers. You are encouraged to use the Sensitive Data form instead of including the information in your paperwork. If the form requires Sensitive Data, write, “See Sensitive Data Form” and ensure that the information is placed on that form. It is your responsibility to file updated Sensitive Data Forms when you have new information. The Clerk’s office will maintain the Sensitive Data Form in a confidential manner.  Any party who includes “Sensitive Data” in documents filed with the Court, other than on a Sensitive Data Form, does so at the party’s own risk.

Name and/or Address Change

It is IMPORTANT that you maintain a current name and address with the Clerk of the Superior Court’s office. Arizona law requires that a change of address be submitted, in writing, to the Clerk’s office within 10 days of the address change: Name and/or address change form.