Catherine Traywick - County Treasurer
***The Treasurer's office is now OPEN to the public. No more than 4 people will be allowed in the lobby area (ONLY 1 person per transaction).***
We are pleased to announce our new Treasurer Parcel Inquiry public website! Look up amounts, search property information, make online property tax payments, print tax bills and receipts, and more!!
The Cochise County Treasurer is the fiscal custodian of the County and is responsible for the administration and control of cash and securities. The duties involved in this responsibility include tax administration; receipt, deposit and disbursement of cash; supervision of county bank accounts; cash flow projections; investment of idle funds; debt management of bond issues, lines of credit and registered warrants. The County Treasurer plays a crucial role in county government administration.
First half 2020 personal and real property taxes are due before November 2, 2020. Second half personal and real property taxes are due before May 3, 2021. If you did not receive a statement by the first week of October 2020, you can download your tax bill at our Treasurer Parcel Inquiry website. If you have any other questions, contact the Cochise County Treasurer at P. O. Box 1778, Bisbee, AZ 85603 or call (520) 432-8400.
The Mission of the Cochise County Treasurer is:
- To exercise prudence and integrity in the management of all County funds.
- To strive to carry out the programs and goals of an Arizona Constitutional office in a cost efficient manner while meeting the statutory and administrative requirements.
- To provide quality service as Treasurer, tax collector, cash manager and banker for all county agencies, school districts and special districts. To receipt, guard, invest, balance and report all county funds and to pay them out on proper authority.
- To have reliable information available for the Board of Supervisors, auditors, county agencies, school districts, special districts and the citizens of Cochise County.
- To continue to learn and develop new and more efficient ways to provide courteous, professional service.
- To represent county constituents before the state legislature, state agencies and at public functions.
- To enhance and promote the professional management of County government for the public benefit.
Did you know that you can visit our "Frequently Asked Questions" page to get answers to most of your tax related questions? Save yourself wait time on the phone by visiting the FAQ page now!
ADDRESS CHANGES & CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION:
For all questions regarding changes of ownership or to update the owner name listed on a property, please contact the Cochise County Recorder's Office by phone at (520) 432-8350.
Sign up now to go paperless for 2021!! It's quick, it's easy, and it's free to go paperless on your future property tax notices. Click the link above for more information and registration instructions. Also see the insert included with your property tax notice for information.
2020 Tax Chart (Excel File Format)
Government Property Lease Excise Tax Information